East Ridge Retirement Village
East Ridge Retirement Village is nestled on 76 gorgeous acres just a few miles south of Miami, offering everything you want and need to enjoy a stylish retirement. At East Ridge, you will love living in our one-story garden homes. Each home is complete with resort-style amenities.
With many flexible financing options, East Ridge allows you to enjoy a stylish retirement in a way that works for you. East Ridge Retirement Village offers independent living, assisted living, memory support, and skilled nursing in one luxury facility.
One of the unique aspects of East Ridge is its Vitality Program, which focuses on each resident’s physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.
The Vitality Program helps residents:
- Physically – A full-time wellness coordinator works with each resident’s abilities and customizes a physical activity plan. Amenities include treadmills, recumbent ellipticals, weight machines, yoga, aerobics, walking trails, and a heated outdoor pool.
- Socially – Enhance relationships through social activities, including travel club, movie excursions, theater, shopping, live music, and birthday celebrations.
- Vocationally – Share your knowledge and experiences through volunteer work, woodshop, gardening, and ceramics.
- Spiritually – Maintain and grow a connection to your inner values and beliefs with regular religious services, nature talks, and music problems.
- Environmentally – Enjoy the 76 acres of green space, and preserve and care for the environment.
- With health care – Have peace of mind knowing there is memory support, assisted living, and skilled nursing care onsite.
You or your loved one may want to consider calling East Ridge Retirement Village home. So, contact them today to schedule a visit and learn more.
While considering a beautiful retirement village for your next stage of life, it’s also an ideal time to think about estate planning and long-term care. Asset protection may make it possible to pay for retirement living at East Ridge while preserving your assets for your heirs.
Learn more below about asset protection and estate planning.
Florida Estate Planning & Medicaid Asset Protection Lawyers
Elder Needs Law is based in Florida with specialties and experience in Florida Medicaid asset protection, estate planning, and Probate. Our estate planning lawyers can help you plan for the future with advanced estate planning, Medicaid asset protection planning, real estate law, and asset structuring.
At Elder Needs Law, our attorneys specialize in the following:
- Preserving your savings and investments from Medicaid
- Ensuring your estate has enough insurance protection
- Eliminating probate
- Making sure you have empowered the right people to help you make health and financial decisions should you lose capacity.
You can’t start estate planning too soon, and the consequences of not getting started can devastate your net worth. Many people who don’t conduct proper estate planning end up draining their life savings to pay for long-term care.
Our law firm stands ready to help you preserve that for which you worked decades. At the same time, we work to ensure you can afford the independent living, assisted living or skilled nursing care facility of your choice.
Elder Needs Law Services
Medicaid & Medicare Planning
Did you know almost 50% of Americans eventually need to spend time in a skilled nursing facility? In some parts of the country, the cost of staying in a skilled nursing center can be up to $9,000 per month. In Florida, the average cost is between $10,000 and $11,000 monthly! That monthly cost can quickly drain your savings and investments if you haven’t done thorough Medicaid asset protection estate planning.
Our law firm can help to protect your assets from the costs of long-term care expenses with careful Medicaid planning. Medicaid planning is essential to get you the long-term care you may need while preserving your assets.
Medicare planning allows our sister company to review your Medicare Advantage or Medicare Supplement insurance to make sure you are getting the highest quality of healthcare at the lowest cost.
Many U.S. residents can’t afford long-term care insurance, which costs thousands of dollars per month. Plus, Medicare only pays for approximately 100 days of nursing home expenses. But Elder Needs Law can help you plan to use Medicaid to cover your long-term care costs while preserving your estate.
Remember, Medicaid only lets you have $2,000 of countable assets.
Not all assets are included in that number, however, such as:
- A home (depending on the circumstances)
- A vehicle
- Personal belongings, such as clothes
- Wedding and engagement rings
- Medical equipment
A vital component of Medicaid estate planning is remembering the 60-month look-back period for transferring assets. If you move assets to someone other than your spouse in those five years, you may be ineligible to receive Medicaid. However, our Florida Medicaid planning attorneys can craft unique strategies for you to ensure that you protect your assets (even within the 60-month lookback period).
That’s why it’s essential to talk to Elder Needs Law to develop a Medicaid planning and estate planning strategy. You should plan your Medicaid strategy as soon as possible to preserve as many assets as possible.
Our attorneys are highly skilled with Medicaid planning. We can assist you with the timely transfer of your assets to preserve the estate.
Comprehensive Estate Planning
Our estate planning lawyers also can help you with these estate planning services:
- Wills – This legal document gives instructions on distributing your assets after you die. A will also can be used to name the guardian for minor children. Our attorneys can draft a new will or modify an existing one.
- Trusts – A trust is a legal arrangement that holds your property for the benefit of the named heirs. Trusts can avoid some taxes and even avoid probate.
- Powers of attorney – This directive lets another person make medical, financial, and legal decisions for you if you become incapacitated.
- Directive to physicians – This document details your wishes for future medical care if you are incapacitated.
Call Us Today to Speak With a Florida Estate Planning & Medicaid Asset Protection Attorney
Our estate planning attorneys at Elder Needs Law can help you plan for your next life stage. We will develop a plan that gives you the care you need today while preserving your estate for your children.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation.